Monday, 5 May 2014

My First Chanel Lipstick!



Hi Guys,

As you may gather from the latest in discussing my birthday presents I write my posts in chunks and then divide them so it isn't a bunch of the same thing all together at once. Today I will be talking about a very precious present bought for me by the boyfriends Mum and Dad : a Chanel Lipstick.

My boyfriend's Mum is not majorly into makeup but decided she was going to treat me to an expensive lipstick and made an amazing choice without any guidance!

She bought a Rouge Allure Velvet lipstick in shade 42 which is a fantastic pink. The shade is amazing and it also has a luminous matte finish. She knows me so well. There is some 'pearl powder' in this product which is how it gets this glowing matte finish.

I love the simple black and gold packaging and once applied and blotted this lipstick will last a little longer than the morning, and is non transfer the whole way. I may have found my holy grail lipstick ladies and I am already looking at purchasing more!



I have talked in the past about how I did not see the point in high end products but this lipstick has totally changed my mind.

Remeber if High End Makeup posts are what you're after to click here.

Have you tried any of the Chanel products? Let me know in the comments below.


No comments:

Post a Comment