Saturday, 3 May 2014

My Inglot Palette!

Hi Guys,

So a couple of weeks ago it was my birthday and it is safe to say that I was totally spoilt. I was going to do a birthday haul, but I feel like I haul all the time and most of the products I could talk about separately.

For  a long time I have wanted an Inglot ten pan shadow palette. I have seen them in so many blogs  and Youtube videos and they look so amazing, my lovely boyfriend treated me to the one. These palettes cost £55 for ten shadows and the palette, which compared to MAC is a huge saving. They also have face and lips products that can be added to the pans.

I cannot get the shadows out of the pan without damaging them (maybe this is a down point) and all of the colours are on the back of the pans so I am afraid I can't give you the numbers. Here are some pictures of them.

This is one of a few high end products that I own and I have decided to add a new page to the blog so if you are after highend product reviews you can go  here.

Have you tried any Inglot Products? Let me know in the comments below.



As always thanks for reading!

Hx

4 comments:

  1. Hi, i love reading your blog and i have nominated you for a liebster's award. Yo can read about it in http://www.relaxitsonlyacupcake.blogspot.in/2014/05/yay-liebster-award.html. keep writing, hope you participate in the nominations. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried any Inglot products yet, but I've heard so much about them (especially the eyeshadows)! It would be great if they sold them in more shops too! It's just the price that's a bit too high, but you've got a nice mix of some lovely shades there! Love the pink :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is hard to get the right palette when you can only buy them online - I need to write a post of my update palettes!

      Delete