Saturday, 3 May 2014

Products I've Used Up: Bath and Hair



Hi Guys,

So today it is time for some trash talk! I have saved my last few empties for you so you can see what I finished in April. I don't know how often I will be writing these posts but I'm sure I will store some more up pretty soon.

Herbal Essences Be Strong Intensive Hair Strengthening Mask



I LOVE THIS! I love how it smells, I love the job it does, I love the packaging this product is just fantastic. For years a shied away from their products because I thought they would clog my hair or that they smelt like old women etc etc I was obviously wrong. I have seen a real drop in split ends and my hair is definitely stronger.  I also use the shampoo and conditioner and they may feature in a future post!

Nivea Antiperspirant Invisible for Black and White



I am a bit of sweaty person. I know this is TMI but it is the truth for a long time I wore the Mitchum 48hour stuff just to keep me dry but I then remembered the amazing smell of the Nivea Pearl and really wanted to go back to that (I used it when I was about 17) but unfortunately that just did not offer the protection I needed, so I tried this. I am now five or six bottles in and I am still loving this and I know I will continue to buy it.

Imperial Leather Skin Care Hydrate Body Wash



I tend to buy shower gel whenever it is on offer,meaning I always have a tonne of it in the cupboard and this was something that was going for £1 in Boots. It's ok. The formula is fairly moisturising, it lathers easily and you get a full 500ml. This just was nothing special though so I don't think I will be repurchasing.

The Body Shop Chocomania Shower Cream



I have a number of products in the Chocomania scent, including perfumes, soaps and lotions and this shower gel is  the perfect companion. It smells heavenly creates an amazing lather and the smells hangs around all day. This cost £4 I think so it isn't keep but is definitely worth it. I already have another.

PS it may smell like chocolate, but believe me it tastes nothing like it. Don't taste it to see. Like I did.

Elnett Satin Extra Strength Hairspray



This is a horrendous admission and I do not suggest that you try this at home but I use it to set my makeup. I only have a little bottle here as it is for 'nights out'. Incidentally it does also do a great job on the hair. I already have another huge bottle and will be repurchasing a small one.

So that's it! Sorry it was not more exciting but I am coming to the end of a number of makeup products, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment