Monday, 5 May 2014

Rimmel Scadaleyes Micro Liner Review




Hi Guys,

As you may have gathered from my many posts discussing them: I adore felt tip liners. I love the true black effect they give, they don't smudge like pencils and they are much easier to apply than dip liners.

I have been using the Rimmel Exaggerate liners for my lower lash line for years and decided it was finally time for me to try one of their liquid offerings. There is not much else I can say about this product apart from the fact it is fantastic! The nib is very small that makes it so easy to be precise and if you use it on it's side instead of using the point you can get a thicker line  - meaning it can be used for all occassions. This product is waterproof (and and it really is) and does not budge all day once dry.

The colour is also a true black, this is nice as a lot of cheaper eyeliners do not come off black (more of a dark gray) and this can be really disappointing. I have been using the Barry M Wink eyeliner for a few months now and was looking to repurchase that but I think I will still with Rimmel now thank you very much.

Just a note: The nib is quite flexible if you are not used to felt tip liners I would advise the Barry M Wink as the nib is much stiffer meaning less chance of it 'running away' on you.

The bottom line on the swatches is when the liner is used on the side and the top is used on the point.



Have you tried this liner, what did you think? Let me know in the comments below.

Hx

No comments:

Post a Comment