Sunday, 15 June 2014

Eco Tools Concealer Brush Review




Hi Guys,

Today I will be reviewing one of my favourite purchases ever - the Eco Tools Concealer Brush. I recently got the Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual with some birthday vouchers I had and after reading it I realised it was time to stop blending with my fingers.

This story also includes the Boots 3 for 2 and technically I got it for free. This brush is not only beautiful with a light wooden handle and dark brown hair it is also so soft. This brush is quite tightly packed and is fantastic for blending the concealer under the eye. I use this almost like a stipple brush under my eye, however this also great for traditional blending around the nose. It does not lose hairs and it also washes really well.

This brush really compliments my current brush collection and to be honest I like it so much I really want this as an eyeshadow brush - so I am going to buy another one for this reason.

Overall I really love this brush and I think for £5.49 this is definitely worth it. I already have plans to buy more.

Have you tried any of the Eco Tools brushes? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. I love Eco Tools brushes, they are really good :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since buying this I have added a few more to my collection!

    ReplyDelete