Sunday, 29 June 2014

My Favourite Products From The Body Shop

Hi Guys,

If you read this blog on a regular basis you will no doubt know how much I love The Body Shop. I love their perfumes, soaps, body butters and their makeup. This love has turned into quite a long term relationship and now I have far too many products. So please sit back and enjoy my top three.

Madagascan Vanilla Flower Eau De Toilette



I have now had this for a number of months and wear it everyday. The scent is sweet,yet classy and it lasts all day. The bottle is really pretty and is glass is of great quality. I must admit I was a little upset when they seemed to discontinue the Vanilla Bliss line, but I think this one had more than made up for it.

This costs £15, which is a lot cheaper than other perfumes on the market.

Chocomania Shower Cream



I absolutely adore this range. Normally chocolate smells a little immature, however this smell is rich as oppose to sickly and I can not get enough of this. This is not also a fantastic cleanser, it also really moisturises the skin. There is also a matching soap and an EDT both of which are fantastic.

This sells for £4 for 250ml but there are always deals on.

Honeymania Bath Melt



This is part of another range that I really love, when they say honey they mean honey. This is the consistency of honey too (so do not eat it). This bubbles fantastically in the bath and has a great moisturising properties. I have had so many uses from this and it was the best surprise present my boyfriend ever bought.

This sells at £8 for 300ml.

Have you tried any of these products? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below.

H x

2 comments:

  1. I love the body shop so much, too! I've had Indian Night Jasmine Eau De Toilette for almost a year, and I'm in love with the smell, cannot replace it with another. I've also been using Tea Tree Range, if you follow me you probably know, and it's great too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried any of the tea tree range, but after reading your post I may be considering the BB cream. I also love the sound of night jasmine.

      Delete