Saturday, 5 July 2014

Palladio Quad Review!

Hi Guys,

Recently I placed an author with Cherry Culture and decided to pick up a few bits from brands I hadn't tried before. One of them was this quad in blue suede. This is a beautiful blue palette that is all shimmer and this palette is herbal. I am not too sure what that means but it cost me just $6.99 so I call that a bargain!

I have since used this a number of times the shadows are not as pigmented as I would like them to be however they are very buildable, blendable and with a primer have fantastic staying power. I love the look this creates, especially when combined with MAC's pink plaid. Something about that pink just looks phenomenal with it.

I am currently on a spending ban so I can not get anymore at the moment but I really want to try some more of their products.


Have you tried anything from them? What did you think?

H x

2 comments:

  1. This looks really nice. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it and it is really nice to see a brand we don't get over here.

      Delete