Monday, 18 August 2014

Benefit Big Easy in Fair: Review





Hi Guys,

So today I bring you a review on a product I have heard a lot about - The Benefit Big Easy.

This is an oil free, cream to powder finish BB style cream with SPF 35. I was at the benefit stand picking up High Beam when the sales lady approached me and blended some of this into my hand. I loved the way it looked it seemed to perfect my skin (even on my horrible dry hand) so on a whim I decided to use some of the huge number of Boots points I had to buy it.

I have since used this a number of times and each time, I begin to enjoy it more and more. This blends beautifully in the skin and as it is a cream and powder finish I don't need to set it. It lasts all day. A little extra stippled onto the trouble area, covers them perfectly. This really is Bigger than BB!

Fair is the perfect colour for me, and I just can't believe how great it is. I have normal skin and it works really well on me, but beware if you have dry skin it may appears a little cakey.

This sells for £27.50 and I think this is well worth the price tag and I will continue to use this going forward. A definite repurchase.


Have you tried this?

Let me know your thoughts in the comment below.

Hx

No comments:

Post a Comment