Sunday, 3 August 2014

Blogger Meetups!


Before I start this post there are two meetups I am involved with on the following days:

Chester on the 16th August
Manchester in the beginning of September date TBC 

Both are just casual lunches and maybe a little shopping afterwards there are no sponsors or contributors arranged. 

If you are interested in meeting some new guys and gal either tweet me on @grumpylovebeaut or comment below.  


Hi Guys,

Recently I have decided to up my game when it comes to my social life and I have decided 2014 is the year for meeting new people, spending time with old friends and having fun. This year so far I have done more than I did all of last year and I already have tonnes of other stuff planned.

One of the ways I thought I would meet new people were through blogger meetups. I have to be realistic here I have a combined following (including all soial platforms) of around 800 people so I am in no way a famous or successful blogger. I have also become much more relaxed about blogging meaning that it is not something I am super serious about all the time. So when I see a blogger meetup I see nothing more than going out for a burger and talking about makeup.

I know bloggers that have thousands of followers go one these amazing days with loads of fab freebies and a tonne of different plan contributing but I'm not at that point in my 'blogging journey' yet. I just want to go out and have a laugh with some new guys and girls.

Do I have the wrong idea here? Do we need free stuff and sponsors to have fun?


Let me know your thoughts in the comments below :)


Hx

6 comments:

  1. Yay! Good for you! I started my YouTube & blog to meet new people & make friends. I think you have completely the right idea. We most definitely don't need free stuff & sponsors to enjoy ourselves - it should be all about communicating with like minded people! This is a very unique post & I love it! Xx

    www.whentaniatalks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for stooping by I love your channel!

      Delete
  2. I didn't even know loads of bloggers get free stuff on their meetups, shows how small-time I am ;) haha. Yeah I just want to hang out with like-minded people and chat about makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's it i just want lunch with the girls!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing lovely, looking forward to meeting you on Saturday :-) x

    ReplyDelete