Thursday, 28 August 2014

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Review!




Hi Guys,

Whilst writing this I am coming to the end of my spending ban and I am looking at the products I have been using during this time. One of these products is the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum. In the last few months I have fallen in love with light coverage foundations this is perfect.


First of all the bottle is slim and easy to store with a pump (always a benefit) and is quite a thin consistency this can also be built up to medium coverage. This states a staying power of sixteen hours and although I would say this is a little imaginative it does well for my ten hour days.

I am the lightest shade, in Vanilla and it matches me perfectly. The range is quite limited, so if you are especially pale or have a deeper skin tone this will not suit you. This is also great for my normal skin, however I do not believe this would do so well for oily skin types.

This blends very easily, is very comfortable on the skin and considering it has lasted me two months of daily use I can say the £8.99 price tag is a winner.

Have your tried this foundation? If so, let me know in the comments below.

Hx

No comments:

Post a Comment