Saturday, 30 August 2014

OOTD's From Scotland

Hi Guys,

So today I thought I would do something a little different: an outfit of the day. To give you a little background, I am a size sixteen and I love girly clothes.

I buy most of my clothes from lower priced shops such as new look, h and m and Primark and this is what you will see here.

Side Note: These are my first pictures of this style so please standby whilst I learn to get my poses right!

Day 1

So this was an outfit fit for wondering around the beach and dawdling through little towns and villages.

Skirt: New Look Last Season £14.99
Kimono: Primark Last Season £12.00
Cami Top: Primark Current £3
Sunglasses: Primark £1.00




Day 2

This picture I am no so keen on! This was for travelling home in and I just wanted to be pretty and comfortable!

Skirt: Primark Current Season £12
Kimono: H and M Current Season £14.99
Cami: Primark £2.00
Tights: Primark 100 Denier £2.50 (they last about 20 washes)
Shoes: Primark £6.00

I really enjoyed writing this post and I would love to do some more. Let me know what you think and we'll go from there. I am by no means a fashion guru but I love clothes and at the moment I am loving building my own personal style.

Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!


H x

No comments:

Post a Comment