Sunday, 31 August 2014

Spending Ban - How did I do?



Hi Guys,


First of all a big thank you for all the support through my spending ban, I can now say I have done it! Today I have put everything together, and have figured how many products I used and the monetary worth.

I am glad that I can now finally throw away all of these empties buy a few new shiny things (but not too many) and also see what I have acheieved.



As the ban went on my goals changed according to how I was doing it started at 15 and the goal rose week upon week, until it got ot 60.

My finished number was : 76!!!!!

 This is so much better than I ever could have expect but it does make me realise how much I was hoarding. I am currently on a low buy and will continue to be so for the rest of the year, as my goal is now to finish 100 products total. In all honesty, I know I can do it and I am looking forward to the end result. I have also hit pan on seven additional products making them easy finishers.






Now, for the money. I used up £331 worth of products. This is way more than my £200 goal and makes me realise, just how much I was wasting!


The pictures shared throughout this post are highlights from the last two months.


Have you tried a spending ban? Let me know how you did, in the comments below.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It has been great for getting rid of loads of makeup, as I am not using new things! x

      Delete