Tuesday, 2 September 2014

Kiko Haul (and a little Stila)- Yes the Spending Ban is Over!




Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the tweets and comments of support whilst I was completing my two month spending ban! I am happy to report this is now done, and Boots is now back open for business.

I went to Leeds for Plus North (I will write a seperate post about that),and had some time to pop into the Kiko store. I have been drooling over their website for months, but was desperate to experience the amazing service I had heard about.

First of all I would like to say the staff were all delightful - eager to help but not over the top - the store was really well laid out and the testers were clean and well presented.




Here is what I bought:

Glamorous Eye Pencils in 410 and 412 - Both beautiful shades of green. £2.90 each.

Glow Touch Lips and Cheek in Venus Pink - this is a gorgeous pink cream blush and lip gloss. £4.00

Rock Attraction Blush in  03 Cross Pink - a perfectly pigmented powder blush. £4.00

Kiss Balm - in blackberry , their answer to Benefits' tinited balm. £5.90

The only item I paid full price on was the kiss balm, they had some amazing offers in the store and I would advise a visit to anyone.

And now Stila:

Mango Crush Lip and Cheek Stain - £16.00

All of these products seem to be pretty amazing, but I will update you with reviews in the near future.


Have you tried any of these products? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!

Hx


2 comments:

  1. Hello! I hope you don't mind but I've totally stolen your spending ban idea!! Its such a good idea and you have inspired me to try! I bet its going to bed tough mind :( haha. I mentioned you in my blog post on it if you want to check that out :) ...wish me luck!! Haha xxxx

    http://meganstarling.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's taken me forever to read all of my commetns - checking your blog out now :) x

      Delete