Monday, 8 September 2014

Makeup Revolution: The Matte Effect Review

Please Note: Picture take from the Makeup Revolution Website - I do not own it.


Hi Guys,

So I finally did it. I finally tried Makeup Revolution and after playing around with the two items I bought, I cannot believe how impressed I am. I was in Birmingham recently, and happened to spy their stand. One of the things I bought was the Matte Effect Foundation, I thought at £2.00 what did have to lose?

First of all I am a light coverage foundation lover, who normally applies it with my fingers. It is quicker and there is less waste. This has the perfect thin texture that I love and it builds so easily. This promises to last fpr 16 hours. It is fairly standard for products to claim this - this was one actually does stand to the test of time.

I have worn this from 6am - 11pm and it has still be going strong and holding whatever blush I have been using too. Admittedly I do use fix plus everyday, and powder my face but I would do that with any foundation. I have not noticed these results before.

The effect here is more demi matte than true matte, but I don't think that really matters. There are eight shades in the range and cool ivory suits me perfectly.

This is £2.00 and has now become my favourite products, I would recommend you go and buy it. NOW!

10/10

Have you tried anything by the brand? Let me know in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds amazing! What a great price. Wish it was available here in the States.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their website might deliver to you though, it's worth a try!

      Delete