Sunday, 7 September 2014

Tag: Boasting About Blushes




Hi Guys,

Somehow I have managed to find yet another tag. This one is all about blushes and I have seen this flying around the internet. Blush is something that I am currently falling for (along with concealers and face powders) so this Tag was fab. As always I will split this into two to keep it short and sweet.

Remember all of my Tag Posts can be found here.

How Many Blushes do you Own?

I don't the exact number but around twenty five and this will soon be going up when I buy a few from MAC and benefit next month.

What is your Favourite Blush Brush?

Mine isn't actually a blush brush it is a foundation brush from Primark. I am so in love with this brush and it was just £1.50.

Cream of Powder Blushes?

At the moment most of my collection is powder and I absolutely adore them, however I did recently purchase a cream to powder finish and I adore it. So this answer may change within the next couple of months.




Peach Vs Pink and you favourite of each?

My favourite Pink Blush is Hervana by Benefit this has some great colours, smells amazing and comes in a gorgeous box. I don't actually own any peach blushes so I guess pink blush wins for the moment.

Drugstore Vs Highend and Favourite of Each?

My favourite blush is Hervana, which is highend but I also have a huge love with drugstore. My favourite drugstore at the moment is the gorgeous rose gold blush in the Sleek Face Form palette. This is just such a pretty sweep of colour.

I tag all of you! Let me know your answers in the comments below.

Hx

5 comments:

  1. I think this may have to be my first tag post, looks really good for a newly, slowly form blush addict!
    Mary-Ann xx
    Angel Flicks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blush is becoming my favourite thing to buy! x

      Delete
  2. I soo need to get more blushers! I have found a new love for oranges, I have a list of what ones I want to get. Nars orgasm is on the top of my list ATM x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's crazy but I've never owned or even tried a Benefit blush. Hervana looks lovely but I don't know if I could get away with that shade. I really need to try the Sleek blushes--I've heard so many good things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sleek blushes are amazing - a great alternative to benefit.

    ReplyDelete