Monday, 5 January 2015

My New Obsession: Loose Powder




Hi Guys,

In November last year I bought one of the Tarte Christmas kits and it came with a deluxe sample of their loose transculent powder, one use and I was hooked. I knew I didn't have too much so I pulled out the only other loose face powder I had in my collection: the Bourjois Rice Powder.

Between these two powder I can honestly not see why I would go back to pressed powder. They mattify the skin perfectly and Bourjois gives a fab subtle highlight.


I am now working on finishing the tarte powder and then I will be going through a couple of my pressed powders, before I treat myself to another loose one.


I will do full reviews on these going forward, what are your favourite loose powders?


NB images belong to the Tarte and Bourjois Websites respectively


No comments:

Post a Comment