As hinted in some recent posts, I am doing a huge project pan this year and here is the first part. I have a tonne of eye products. To the point I could throw away 90% of them and still have more than enough.
Here are what I am working on eye wise this year:
- Too Faced Eyeshadow in Soulmates - this is in the Too Faced Romantic palette and is a beautiful champagne highlight shade. I love to wear this on top of high beam at the top of my cheeks and it looks gorgeous in the cupid's bow.
- Too Faced Eyeshadow in Honeymoon - this is another one from the Romantic palette and it is an amazing greeny- gold. I love this all over the lid and think this will be very easy to use up.
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes - this is a deluxe size sample and it great for lengthening and thickening my lashes. I have been using this for about a month, this is another easy win.
- Kiko's 30 Day Extension Mascara - this is a treatment mascara that should be put on before bed. I have tried this once and it really irritated my eyes, but I love it for the day. I have been using this for a couple of weeks now and I am not sure if it has made any difference, but I do love it.
- Benefit Creasless Cream Shadow in Bikini-Tini - this is only a deluxe sample size and I used it a lot last year, so this will not last much longer. This is the perfect base for my eyeshadow and I will miss it when it's gone.
- MAC Painpot in Soft Ochre - my first ever paint pot! This is a warm toned flesh toned shadow base that cancels out any veins or discolouration. I have quite a lot of this left so it will be hard going but it also works as a fab concealer on blemishes for me.
- Topshop Liner in Black Cab - the best liquid liner I have ever tried. This was one of the first products I bought from Topshop and it is the best. I just have so many to go through!
- Kiko Glamourous Eye Pencil in 410 - this is a stunning dark green. I am not normally a fan of pencil liners as they tend to be easily smudged, however this is not the case with this one. It stays all day and looks fantastic on my upper lash line.
- 17 Brow's That - my favourite brow kit ever. I have backups of this as they only seem to bring it out around Christmas. I am only focusing the wax and brow powder.
Are you project panning this year? Let me know in the comments below.