Wednesday, 4 February 2015

Pan that Palette Challenge!





Hi Guys,


So after some consideration I have decided to complete the pan that palette challenge. I am working on the Too Faced Romantic Eye palette. I bought this last year with Boots points and I absolutely adore it. I have been working on Soulmates and Honeymoon as part of my project pan and after I hit major pan on I do, I decided to add the whole palette.

I use Soulmates as both my cheek and brow highlight, I Do as my transition colour and I place Honeymoon all over the lid. I have quite an impressive dip on First Dance to and I think I'll hit pan on this in the next couple of weeks.

I will update you next month, when I hope to have finished Honeymoon and have only a little bit left of Soulmates!

Are you panning a palette this year? Let me know in the comments below.


H xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Helen, I just nominated you for the Liebster Award! Here's the link to my post for more info: http://amourtera.blogspot.com/2015/02/liebster-award-ii.html

    Kelly || Amourtera

    ReplyDelete