Thursday, 23 April 2015

Benefit Wishlist

Hi Guys,

Up until last year I had nothing from this brand and over the last few months I have seen my collection grow steadily. It is still not complete, and that is why today I bring you my wishlist.





Browzings

I have heard such good things about this product and it is just the way I like to do my brows. I have never been one for a pencil as I find it too harsh and brow mascaras too crispy.

Rockateur 

I already own Hervana and I have hit quite considerable pan on it and I have heard that all of thier blushes are just as amazing. I currently have nothing like this blush in my collection and I think it would be part bronzer on my pale skin.

Fine One One

This is another product that I have absolutely nothing like. I am starting to get more and more into cream products and the colours of this (and the packaging) are so pretty I think I would never put it down!

Erase Paste

I recently discovered a great big monster on my chin and realised that I only own brightening concealer with a very light coverage. I really need something heavy to cover anything that large that pops up again. From what I have read this will be perfect for that.

Posie Tint

I got a sample of this is a magazine and last year during a spending ban I used it for two weeks straight on my cheeks and lips and fell in love with it. Ever since then I have wanted the full size product.

What do you want from Benefit? Let me know in the comments below.


Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment