Monday, 27 April 2015

Bourjois Aqua Laque Review

Hi Guys,

I feel like it is such a long time since I have done a beauty review on this channel, so I thought I would start with one of my favourites. I fell in love with their lipstick lipsticks and when I saw this glossier version I decided to give them a go. I am not a massive fan of gloss but after having such success I had to give them a go.

In short these are fab! The colour shows really nicely and they dry glossy - something that I did not expect and they last a very long time. I have two colour Babe Idole and also Fushcia Perche, they are both 'my lips but better' colours. On a slightly lighter pink and one a slightly darker pink.

These also layer really well if you want to build up the colour and it does not affect the the texture or make them uncomfortable. They are also very moisturising on the lips and do not show up any dry patches. 

These are £8.99 and I am not sure at the moment if they are limited edition but I definitely want more!

Have you tried any of these products what did you think?





No comments:

Post a Comment