Saturday, 18 April 2015

Check out my Polyvore Account!

Hi Guys,

For those who don't know Polyvore is a sight that lets your create 'sets', almost like moodboards for fashion, beauty or home. I love them. I discovered it a couple of days ago after someone mentioned it on Youtube and it has become my new obsession!

Not only have I found this set to be a great blogger tool it is also so fun to sit on work on a possible makeup look or outfit for a few minutes. I love that I can search for sites I regularly buy from - you will see a lot from New Look, as at the moment I am obsessed with them - and that I can search from certain item types. These are items that are for sale in actual online shops so you can create the set and then buy it.


I am helenjones-personal and here are a few of my creations! (you will see one or two of these on the blog in the coming weeks! Also I am in no way sponsored I just love the site.







No comments:

Post a Comment