Wednesday, 29 April 2015

Curvy OOTD Blue and Purple

Hi Guys,

Today I will be showing you a casual Friday outfit (that is very similar to my last OOTD) and I wearing another one of my Claudia Skater Dresses from Boohoo. I am also wearing a kimono from New Look that you have seen before. I have lots of clothes but I like to really get use out of them and I keep them for a long time.

This outfit was comfy and cool but as I was wearing it on a train at 6.30am I got some strange looks! The shoes are new to me and are from Primark they are from their wide fit range. I do not need to buy wide fit shoes but I fell in love with these ones and will be wearing them more and more. Also the pictures are so dark because they were taken at 6.20am!

Dress: Boohoo Claudia in Violet £10.00
Kimono: New Look £12.99
Leggings: New Look Two Pack £16.99
Shoes: Primark £4.00




No comments:

Post a Comment