Wednesday, 22 April 2015

If I Could Buy From ColourPop!

Hi Guys,

For a while I have been seing a huge number of Youtubers talk about ColourPop Cosmetics and I have been wanting them more and more. I know that we can't buy them here in the UK so here are a few things I would get, if I could. From looking at the website it appears they are shipping to more and more places so hopefully it will be us next!

All pictures taken from the ColourPop website I do not own them.

Pigment in Slave2Pink

I love playing with  really bright colours and this cream to powder finish pigment looks amazing. I think if worked subtly this could make a really pretty blush colour. This retails for $5 USD.


Lippie Stix in Frida

One of my favourite Youtubers is CoffeeBreakWithDani and this is the main recent I would like this. The colour also looks like one of this perfect dark nudes that are very fashionable at the moment, thanks to Kylie Jenner.

Blush in Trickery

I have heard so many good things about this colour and I know it is just perfect for fair skin like mine! I am huge fan of cream to powder blushes as I think they look so fresh, without being sticky. This would be a fantastic addition to my collection.


Just a small list for now as due to being a home owner I am not spending anywhere near as much as I used to.

What items would you be after from this brand?

Helen xx





No comments:

Post a Comment