Saturday, 11 April 2015

Items I have Recently Acquired (Fashion)...

Hi Guys,

Since starting my mini OOTD series I have really been enjoying fashion type posts (as someone who is so inexperienced though I am definitely not an expert), so I thought I would show you some things that have recently come into my life.

So if you can't tell from this picture I have a flat shoe obsession I own 20 pairs of ballet style flats and feel I need so many more. The silver pair cost me £7.00 in the New Look sale and the other two cost me £8.00 each in the Dorothy Perkins sale.

The two dresses Thomas bought for my birthday one is Claudia Cap Sleeve Skater Dress in Violet at £10.00. I already have two of these one in bottle and another in navy. Boohoo dresses are so comfy at at size 16 I shop in their standard range. For those up to a size 24 they have a fab plus size range. The othe dress is the Dahlia Swing Dress in Teal again in a size 16 and I love the spaghetti straps.

I have a few bits coming from H and M in a couple of days so let me know if you want to see them! 



No comments:

Post a Comment