Sunday, 12 April 2015

Kimono Crazy...

Hi Guys!

I love a good kimono they are so comfy and so easy to wear as I said in a previous post I own ten and I plan on increasing this. So here is three ways I would style them. I created all of these looks using Polyvore and as I am new to it pulled items from the New Look Online Shop. As I am a size 16 all clothes are from the main range, however due to the size of kimonos (they are always oversized) ladies a couple of sizes larger could emulate these.

 Casual Summer

Black dress
newlook.com
Beach cover up
newlook.com
Orange shoes
newlook.com
Beauty product
newlook.com

Of an Evening...



Burgundy dress
newlook.com
Mela Loves London black kimono
newlook.com
Black high heel shoes
newlook.com
Black elastic belt
newlook.com



Kimono at Work.. (If you have quite a casual office like me)

Camisole top
newlook.com
White Tile Print Dip Hem Kimono
newlook.com
Black skirt
newlook.com
Black flat
newlook.com
Gold jewelry
newlook.com





Helen xxxx










No comments:

Post a Comment