Friday, 10 April 2015

My Birthday...Bit of Plus Size Boho(ish)

Hi Guys!

Today it is my Birthday I have reached the grand old age of 24 and I am having a great time. So before I show you what I got do you want to see what I wore yesterday?

Let me know if you like these posts. I know that the pictures are not great, however practice makes perfect and I think a few goes more and it will be perfect. This series of OOTD's is making me realise that I wear a lot of black and quite frankly that needs to stop! I also wear a lot of kimonos but that really needs to continue, I currently have ten and have seen  a few more that I am in to so more will appear soon.

I also took a day off from makeup so some bare faced beauty. 

What I wore:

Hi-Lo Dress: New Look (last season)£16.99
Kimono: Primark £8.00
Tights: Primark £3.50 (if you are my size and shape these are fab 100 Denier and XL)
Heels: New Look Comfort £17.99
Necklace : Debenhams, bought last year in the sale




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is such a bargain at £8.00 - Primark have amazing stuff! xx

      Delete