Thursday, 16 April 2015

My Go To Nude Lipsticks..






Hi Guys,

I have never liked nude lipsticks, something about them has just put me off, however that has recently changed.
  
It all started with MAC's Cremecup, my partner picked it out for me about a year ago and only now have I falled in love with it.

This is a beigy nude with a little bit of pink in it making it very wearable and it stops any 'concealer lips' it is a cremesheen so is very comfortable.



L'Oreal The Nudes Collection is fantastic, I currently own two and wish to own more. Julianne's nude is favourite this is very pink (as nudes go) and give me a great high shine finish.



Last but not least Beige Trent by Bourjois is something very different for me. The best way to describe this would be a grey but I love the way it looks. This really compliments my skin tone, the colour of my eyes and goes with a lot of different outfits.


No comments:

Post a Comment