Friday, 24 April 2015

OOTD Plus Size Casual Work Ready!

Hi Guys,

I love boohoo jersey dresses. They are comfortable, easy to wash and come in such a huge collection of colours. This particular dress is in navy but I own it in three colours. It shows a little boob (which is always good for me!) and is just about long enough to wear with tights for work, but leggings are much more comfortable/

This kimono was bought from Primark almost two years ago and is still going strong, proving that Primark clothes really do last.

I wear this for work as my office is fairly casual, this might not be suitable for your office. If not this is still a great outfit to wear on days off.

I am still getting used to the picture thing and trying to find the right poses let me know if you have any advice!

Kimono: Primark (old)
Dress: Bohoo Claudia Skater Dress £10
Leggings: New Look Two Pack £16.99
Shoes: Primark £4.00



What do you wear for work? Let me know in the comments below.


Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment