Wednesday, 8 April 2015

Plus Size OOTD Casual at Home

Hi Guys,

First of all apologies for the awful selfies! One of the things I find really diffcult when it comes to plus size fashion (I wear a UK 16) is being casual. As my bottom is so much bigger than the rest of me buying jeans is a nightmare so I love these jeggings from Matalan. I am not sure how much they cost they are over a year old! The little top is from Boohoo and costs £8.00. This is from the main range but the same thing can be bough in larger sizes at Boohoo Plus for £12.00. The vest underneath was £3.00 last summer from Primark.

I love this outfit as it is super comfy yet the little bit of shoulder makes it a little sexy!

I would like to do more posts like this - let me know if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment