Wednesday, 15 April 2015

Plus Size OOTD - Swing Dress and Bare Legs!

Hi Guys,

Welcome to another OOTD - this is a series I am really enjoying and comparing my very first pictures to these I am getting more and more confident. Today is brought to you by another Primark kimono, this one is knitted and as today was a little cooler than previous ones I decided to don this. The day was spent with friends eating my home made shepherds pie and muffins yum! Btw that is a spot you see near my lip not a piece of chocolate!

It was quite a big deal for me to get my legs out as I don't normally but I loved it and felt free, will definitely be doing more of it this summer! 

Kimono: Primark £3.00 (last season)
Swing Dress: Boohoo (the Dahlia Swing Dress) £10.00
Belt: New Look £9.00 (last season)
Shoes: Primark £4.00 (I have them in a whole host of colours#
Legs: My Own




2 comments:

  1. Love the way you've styled the kimono. You look great and that dress is gorgeous
    Beth x
    Mermaid in Disguise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you it was bargain from Boohoo - love that shop xx

    ReplyDelete