Monday, 20 April 2015

Plus Size Outfit of the Day Red Jersey and Flowers

Hi Guys,

So today after a week of wearing contact lenses I am back in my glasses and glad for it. We went to see a car today and my photographer (aka my boyfriend,Thomas) did not take my pictures until a lot later on.

I am obsessed with Jersey Dresses - as you would have seen in the last post - and this one was an Amazon wonder for £4.00. It is quite see through so I put a long black vest top underneath it so nobody sees my knickers! As we were having quite a lazy day I decided to make the outfit casual and add this little loose kniw jumper on top. I loved the way it topped the dress off.

I am also loving the bare legs at the moment and I adore these gorgeous flat shoes from Dorothy Perkins.



Jumper: Primark Old
Dress: Amazon £4.00
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins in the Sale £8.00n (Full Price £15.00)


Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment