Thursday, 30 April 2015

Some New Makeup Bits!





Hi Guys,

Recently I have really been getting  back into the drugstore. After some time buying almost exclusively highend I now spending more and more time in Superdrug. When I got paid this month they were doing a three for two so I got six makeup items.

Makeup Revolution Radiant Lights Palette

This is meant to be a dupe for the Hourglass ambient lights palette. These three shades can be purchased seperately on the website. At the time of writing I have used the middle powder and loved it but will do a full review in time. This was £8.00.



L'Oreal Nudes Collection Eva

I already own Cheryl's and Julianne's nude and love both of them. This one is slightly browner and has a little bit of red in it at the others don't. I am expecting more great results from this lipstick and it was £6.99.



Sleek Eau La Liners in Raisin and Pumpkin

I rimarily bought these as lipliners, as I currently own so few. after playing with raisin a little bit I realise it is too dark for this time of year, so instead I have been using it on my eyes. At this point I have only swatched pumpkin, but I really like what I see. These liners were £4.99 each.




Bourjois Aqua Laque in  Fushcia Perche

After my love of Babe Idole I decided to buy another one of these and I have used this a number of times so far. I wrote a full review a couple of days ago on these, but safe to say I love them! These are a little pricier at the drugstore at £8.99 but like most Bourjois products, they are worth it.



L'Oreal Lumi Foundation

I have wanted another L'Oreal foundation for quite some time after my success with the Match Perfect. As we are coming into the summer months I wanted something glowy and decided to give this a try. I am currently playing with it to find the best way to apply. This was £10.99, again a little pricey at the drugstore but for a foundation  I don't mind.



Superdrug Mud Mask

I have been wanted a really cleaning, refreshing mud mask for some time. Not wanting to spend the huge amount on Glam Glow I have decided to give this ago. I have yet to use it but when I do I will let you know what I think!



Have you tried any of these products? Let me know your thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. I love L'oreal true match so I think I may need to give this a go too! xx
    Glossy Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have properly used the Lumi now (there will be a review up in a couple of weeks) and I adore it. It leaves the skin looking lovely and dewy but not greasy :)

    ReplyDelete