Friday, 15 May 2015

B. Radiant Illuminating Foundation: Review




THIS IS A POST I FOUND IN DRAFTS, FOUNDATION HAS NOW BEEN THROWN BUT THOUGHTS REMAIN THE SAME. IMAGE FROM SUPERDRUG WEBSITE

Hi Guys,

So you may have seen my tweet a couple of weeks ago regarding the half price sale on B. Cosmetics. I really wanted to try a selection of the products so I could really review the range as a whole. The first thing I had a go with was the foundation.


I have so may matte foundations that I decided a dewy, lighter finish might be a nice addition to by base collection.

As I have a very cool undertone - and like to work with it most of the time - so I picked the shade Rose Ivory and this was actually a great colour match.This product is easy to stipple into the skin, but I find the coverage a little too light. The last few days I have had pretty bad skin and I have been using this the whole time, it did not cover all of my redness. I decided to take some extra foundation and blend it into these areas - but it still did not cover them. This was little disappointing, as it should take out a little of the redness.

The foundation is very runny and you can easily make a mess with it and it is not too difficult to dispense more than you actually need.

Overall I am not too impressed with the product, I love the way it illuminates the face, but the lack of redness control is a little unforgivable. Maybe one to try again when my skin is better?

Have you tried any B. products? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below.

Hx

No comments:

Post a Comment