Saturday, 16 May 2015

Bargain Makeup Haul!



Hi Guys,

I live about five minutes walk from a Factory shop, but I very rarely go there. Living in small town there is nowhere to buy makeup and I have recently found myself in the situation where I do not have a decent mascara. On the way back from doing a bit of food shopping I decided to pop in and see what they have I was pleasantly surprised.

CK (Calvin Klein) Lip Gloss in Plum

I always seen CK makeup discounted, as this is a designer brand and sells in stores such as Debenhams for quite a hefty price tag I decided to pick this up here. At just £1.50 I thought it was such a bargain. I have swatched this and it was totally sealed when I bought it. It smells cheap, very cheap almost like children's makeup. It swatches ok on my hand but I haven't worn it yet. I will review it soon.



CK Eye Shadow in Copper Sun

Another CK item! This is a shimmery midtone brown with a copper base. When I have swatched it the colour pay off is fab and I can just tell this will be a great crease colour. This was just £1.50 and there new formula costs £12 at Debenhams. This range has been discontinued but a quick search online shows me that dozens of sites sell them. I think I am going to really enjoy this product.



Max Factor Aqua Lash in Brown

How annoying I got brown! Oh well, I can use this for more natural days, I am only got this for £3 and I am dead chuffed as there mascara cost more than a tenner normally. I haven't had the best of luck with Max Factor mascaras but I keep going back for more. We will have to see what this one brings!



W7 Sheer Loose Powder

I own three W7 brushes and nothing else from their range. In all honesty I have never been that attracted to them but recently I decided I need to give them a go. As I love loose powders I decided to get on in the lightest colour they had in stock natural beige it looks about right colour range and for just £3 I got 20g worth of powder!



W7 Photo Shoot Foundation

Now let's be honest I do not need another foundation, but something about this one just caught my eye and I want to try a bit of everything from W7's range. This is again in natural beige and is in a glass bottle , it is just a shame there is no pump. I can't wait to try this. This was just £3.



W7 Eyelust Mascara

This brush is massive and kind of reminds me of an old Scandaleyes mascara I used to have from Rimmel that I loved. I have a good time with cheap mascaras normally and I hope that this one follows in the footsteps of all the others, at just £2.



All this for just £14! What are your recent bargain buys?

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment