Wednesday, 13 May 2015

B.Beauty Eye Shadow Quad Review

Hi Guys,



So today I will be talking about another B. product purchased in the Superdrug 50% sale: an eyeshadow quad. I enjoy doing my eye makeup the most so I knew that this was a must have. There were a few colours but I decided to just grab one. This is a post I wrote sometime ago and found in my drafts as we moved and my makeup collection reduce I have this to a friend.

The first thing to note is that this packaging is very bulky. This would not be appropriate for travel and I could not put it in my handbag either. I wouldn't mind if this included a mirror but unfortunately it didn't, nor does the quad have a name!

There is quite a bit of fall out with these shadows, whilst they are being applied, but they seem to stay put once on the lid (this may just be due to my primer though). I do my eye makeup first so I could clean any mess up and it would not effect my face, otherwise it would have been ruined.

The colours are really quite pigmented and blend beautifully. I also enjoy the fact that all of these shadows work together. If the packaging was halved and there wasn't quite the fall out this would be the perfect quad.

Conclusion
Do your eye makeup first so you can clean up any spills and don't take these are holiday if you want space for other things!

Have your tried any B. items? Let me know your thoughts in the comment below.

Hx

No comments:

Post a Comment