Sunday, 24 May 2015

How Much is My Face Worth -Dramatic Edition

Hi Guys,

After the shock of my previous how much is my face worth post (I did not think it would cost that much!) I decided to do a dramatic version, to see how much it would change for a night out/special occassion.




Brows

Inglot Brow Powder: £4.50
Inglot Brow Gel: £4.50

Total: £9.00

Eyes

Milani Eye Primer: £6.00
NYX Nude Matte Shadow in Confession:£5.00
NYX Single Shadow in Irises: £5.00
L'Oreal Colour Infallible in Sassy Marshmallow: £6.99
L'Oreal Colour Infallible in Eternal Black: £6.99
Kiko Water Shadow (used as liner) in 213: £8.90
MAC Fix Plus (used on brush to transform Shadow): £14.50
W7 Eyelust Mascara: £2.00
Maybelline Illegal Lengths Mascara: £7.99

Total: £63.37

Face 

Nivea Moisturising Primer: £8.00
L'Oreal True Match in Rose Ivory: £9.99
Glow From Topshop (cream highlighter: £8.00
Makeup Revolution Radiant Lights Palette: £8.00
Bourjois Little Round Pot in Ashes of Roses: £7.99
Milani Multi Use Powder in Light: £6.00

Total: £47.98

Lips

Chanel Rouge Allure Matte in 43: £25.00

Grand Total: £145.35

This has surpised me again. As you can see I haven't used a great number of high end products and still the total is really high. I haven't worn bronzer of any concealer and I certainly have foundations, blushes and mascaras that are all more expensive than what I used today.

Have you completed this tag? Let me know what your face was worth in the comments below!

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment