This is the second time I have written the post as the first time it went missing! So anyway there are two things I am obsessed with and one is Kiko and the other is Highlighter. I think highlighters make me look more awake, younger and they may be feel ready for the day. This is a stick hightlighter that comes in two tones, cool (the one I have) and warm.
Kiko can be bought at their website or one of there stores in the UK (I think there are six) and the only one for us Northern Girls is in Leeds.
- This does not mess up my foundation (normally stick products like this can easily interfere)
- Gives a lovely glow that is not too OTT, and blends brilliantly with the skin so that it looks almost natural.
- The pink shade of this is perfect for my cool, very pale skin and I can see this really suiting others.
- This is long lasting as long as it is set with some transculent powder or a radiance powder.
- This is comfortbale on the skin an does not irritate
- Good value of £8.90 and Kiko always have lots of deals on.
- If you are someone who likes to shop in person for your makeup this may be quite difficult for you to find.
- If this is not set it will not last very long (but this is is the same for most cream products).
Have you tried any Kiko Products?