Saturday, 16 May 2015

MAC Pink Plaid: Review



Hi Guys,

This was my first MAC lipstick! I had a little bit of an unfortunate incident and as a result I decided to treat myself. I was looking at the colours and has swatched quite a few before something caught my eye - the most beautiful colour pink. I picked my favourite finish - matte - and couldn't wait to try it.

The next day I applied it in the morning, blotted it and adored the colour, finish and the lack of transfer from the colour. I continue to adore it for another hour when I looked in the mirror and could see every single fine line and dry patch on my lips. This was really disappointing as apart from that I thought this had become my favourite lipstick.

This was solved this I put a layer of carmex on top and this seemed to solve the problem. These matte lipsticks last forever and now I just apply  a balm before the lip colour and then I am comfortable and set for the rest of the day.


I am now trying other finishes from the line - know to put a balm on top going forward.





What are your favourite MAC lipsticks? Let me know in the comments below.


Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment