Monday, 11 May 2015

Makeup Revolution: Radiant Light Palette Review



Hi Guys,

Everyone talks a lot about Makeup Revolution, however in reality I have tried very little from. I have tried an eye shadow palette (that I loved), and decided to give it away when I moved. I have been looking for a 'glow within' highlighter for a while, but did not want to spend the all that money!

The three powders included in here are Breathe, Exhale and Glow and comes with a fab mirror. Breathe is my favourite and as you can see from my pictures, there is quite a chunk out of it. I also really like Exhale. Glow, is a little too gold for me, however when blended out and just used as a blush topper it is amazing.

I have tried to use these lots of different ways including just under the eyes, just on the cheeks and also all over the face like a face powder. I adore Breathe all over as a face powder it just makes me glow and seems to diffuse all of my  pores. For an item from such a bargain brand I am so surprised at the quality of this, and I want so much more from them.

Exhale is best just used as a highlighter as it is a little too dark for my skin, but I am very pale. For a more medium skin tone I think this would be absolutely fantastic.

I got this on a 3 for 2 and at just £8.00 I got it for free so this was just the best deal ever. I think I am now going to buy the highlighter palette! I have included some unfiltered snaps of my face for you to check out.


No comments:

Post a Comment