Monday, 4 May 2015

My Current Go To Foundation...

Hi Guys,

A few weeks ago Boots had a 3 for 2, now a makeup addict cannot resist and so I decided to get a few bits. As a No7 was included I decided to treat myself to my first ever makeup item from them and as foundation is a love of mine I quickly grabbed one.

I used to be very much about extremely high coverage foundations. Then I realised they did my skin more harm than good and as a my skin is actually quite good I don't need something so heavy. Now light coverage is what I looked for so 'Essentially Natural' looked promising.

The next day I eagerly dug in the colour is perfect for me (I picked Ivory) and the consistency is quite thin. The product is a little moisturizing and this is so easy to apply. I love this so much I even wore it for my birthday night out!

It lasts all day and when it does wear off (apart from my nose, as I play with it a lot) it wears off evenly.

This is very light coverage and I can see my freckles through it so if you have any major skin concerns this may not be for you, but for me it is perfect!


Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment