Monday, 4 May 2015

NYX Wishlist

Hi Guys,

I have tried quite a few products from NYX and I just want to try more. We only have a limited number of products available from the NYX UK website, and they run out quickly.That being said we can buy from Cherry Culture (where it is also cheaper) and I just want to fill my basket and order everything.

I have not included links/ prices as the best deals that can be found are at Cherryculture.com



Nyx Contour Kits 

Contour kits are getting a lot of hype at the moment and as I do not contour too much and could not warrant spending that much on the Anastasia kit. This has three contour colours and three highlight shades and the reviews have been really positive.

Nyx Cream Blush

I currently own just three cream  blushes and would really like to try more. I have heard quite good things about these blushes and there is such a massive range of shades, I would have lots of choose from.

Nyx Brow Gel 

I have very little in the way of brow products. I tend to wear the same couple of shades from Inglot all of the time, and have only ever used Gel and Powder kits. This looks like it wouldn't be too heavy on the brows.

Nyx Eyebrow Shaper

Another brow product! I am really not that good at my brows and often feel like I need a little help just to define them. I have tried a couple of times with concealer and it hasn't gone down too well. As this is a pencil it would be very easy to get a precise finish.

Nyx Lip Pencils

I currently own very few lip pencils in total I have three (and two of those double of eyeliners!, and are really quite new) and feel like I need some more. Lipliners have been the hardest thing to get hold of from their website. I would want these in pretty much every colour.

Nyx Slide on Eye Pencil

I love to wear different coloured eyeliners from electric blues, right through to creamy chocolate browns and I really what to try even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment