Tuesday, 5 May 2015

OOTD: Bargain Bardot

Hi Guys,

I am back with another out of the day and I am bringing you one of my favourite dresses. This dress is just £5.00 from Primark and I own it in four colours. I have washed this dress three times so far and it is still as good as when I bought it. I wanted to wear leggings today as it was a little cooler, but I didn't fancy black, so I picked this lovely burgundy pair.

I realise that I did not show you my shoes and so I have taken a picture of them seperately. I bought these brogue style shoes on sale and now I can't leave them alone. I wore this outfit out for lunch and you will see my review of that place soon.

I am also thinking about doing a feature on the £5 dress like I did on the £5 bra, let me know if you are interested in that.

Also Thomas and I decided to be a little creative today, let me know your thoughts!




No comments:

Post a Comment