Friday, 29 May 2015

OOTD: BBW, Bright, Busty Woman!

Hi Guys

Today I was feeling crap, in all honesty and so I decided to go nice and bright to cheer me up a little bit. This dress is one of my new ones from Boohoo and it is so comfortable, I also adore the way it looks. Fashion rules state that I shouldn't really wear this type of thing but I love it.

The little camera necklace was a couple of quid from Ebay and I love how tacky it is! The little shoes are from my £4.00  stash as Primark flats,they are really on they are really on their last legs. The bag is the gorgeous one my friend bought me for my birthday. The guitar is Thomas'!


This dress was a steal at just £7.00 and as I don't very often wear white it was a refreshing change. I also chose a cardigan that was slightly see through so that the design of the dress carried through. Thomas and I are still not perfect at taking pictures but we are getting better!

Cardigan: H and M £7.99
Dress: Boohoo £7.00
Leggings: New Look
Shoes: Primark £5.00
Necklace: Old Ebay



Helen xx




No comments:

Post a Comment