Sunday, 10 May 2015

OOTD: Pink with a Pearl Necklace

Hi Guys,

First of all I am going to say that I love how these pictures have turned out, and it has made me love this dress even more than I did previously. I think this necklace goes beautifully with it and this is the first time I have worn the shoes. I am loving them!

These were my bargain £8.00 colourful snakeskin like shoes from Dorothy Perkins and they are comfortable. The dress is another bargain at just £5.00 from Primark this one is pink and it comes in a huge range of colours and patterns, including leopard print. I have yet to buy any more of them, but after these pictures I think I will be doing very soon.

I am not sure of the style of the dress I think it may be A-Line, can anyone help me with this?

The leggings are some lovely lace one from New Look and they are so comfortable.

Dress: Primark £5.00
Leggings: Old New Look
Necklace: Primark £4.00
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins £8.00 in the sale 



Helen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment