Monday, 18 May 2015

OOTD Polka Dots, Red and Blue

Hi Guys,

First of all I am annoyed that I didn't get any decent pictures of my bum, anyone who reads my blog normally know the love I have for backside! These pictures were taken at 615 on a Saturday morning and I was prepared to do my makeup on the train, which is why I am slap free.

You can't really tell in the pictures but I have been spending more time outside this year than ever before and I am very freckly this yeat. I love freckles and it makes me want to wear very like coverage foundation.

To continue on my H and M update I have kept an eye on them and I do believe they really are paying attention (in my local stores anyway) if it changes I will let you know.

The bag was a birthday present from a friend and when I next get paid I will be buying the same style but in a different colour.

This cardigan is just £7.99 and I have this style in 7 colours, so you will be seeing them again.

Dress: Old H and M
Leggings: New Look
Cardigan: H and M
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins
Bag Accesorize



Helen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment