Saturday, 9 May 2015

Recent Boohoo Haul!

Hi Guys,

I feel like I go on and on about Bohoo but I just can't help it - their clothes are amazing. So recently a friend's son got a 20% off Boohoo voucher from Mcdonald's, and they remembered to save it for me. So what did I do? I went shopping.

My boyfriend bought me the Dahlia swing dress for my birthday and I loved it so much I decided to buy it in another two colours: pink and terracotta. I have got food on the terracotta one so it is currently in the wash, so it is not included in the picture! You can see the teal version  of this dress worn in a previous post.



The lovely white dress covered in what looks like brush strokes is the Taylor printed shift dress. this is a gorgeous soft jersey material and I love how it looks on me. This needs to be worn with leggings, but makes a great casual dress.



I bought trousers! When I told my friend I bought trousers her first comment was 'I've never seen you in trousers' and that us because I never wear them. These are Palazzo pants so thought they would suit the 70s trend perfectly. These are called the Chelsea Trousers and they are in Navy.They just look like a maxi skirt here.



I also got the Selma Swing Jersey Dress. I already have this in olive and after receiving dozens of compliments I decided to buy it in Violet, I already know this will go fantastically with other items in my wardrobe.



The real star of the show is the Annabella maxi dress. It is bardot and has a back split that I adore. I love how it looks on and I bought this in Terracotta. I seem to be loving that colour at the moment. It looks amazing on, this photo does not do it justice.



I adore Boohoo and I can not wait to show you outfits of the day.

Have you bought from Boohoo before? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below.

Helen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment