First of all I know I am a bit late to the party, but anyone who knows me know that I am not a lipgloss person. I find normally that they have no colour, either don't stay at all or stay a long time but are so sticky my lips are uncomfortable the whole time. Make way for Tanya's glosses.
First of all these smell like cake, an instant winner. These can be bought online at Superdrug, Feel Unqiue or Instore at Superdrug. I have three colours Afternoon Tea (a pinky light nude),Picnic in the Park (a light true pink) and Lets Travel the World ( a red). None of these glosses have any shimmer in them.
- Very pigmented,and they can be built up to be a an even full colour.
- A great applicator, it is flat meaning it hugs the lips and also collects enough product so the wand is not going in and out of the tube.
- A fab texture a bit like vaseline meaning not sticky.
- Great staying power for a gloss. Lasts through drinks but not food and need repplying every three hours.
- Not too expensive at £6.99.
- Cannot be used over top of lipstick as too full colour.
- Clings to dry patches a little.
- Can be overbuilt easy and look unflattering
Have you tried these glosses?