Saturday, 23 May 2015

The Body Shop Colour Crush Eyeshadow Single Review

Hi Guys,

So I decided to finally treat myself to something from the Body Shop makeup range. I have been looking at it for such a long time but has never taken the leap and actually parted with some cash. When I did I decided an eyeshadow was just what I needed (sorry wanted) and I picked up Sweet Pea, which is a beautiful pale green with a satin finish.

I have now used this a couple of times on my crease and feel like I can properly review it.

First of all this is one of the smallest singles I have ever seen, don't get me wrong there is the fairly standard 1.5g in here but the packaging is so small. Two of these together would makeup a Color Tattoo, so it can be really hard to find in my makeup bag! To be honest I love that it's small it means I can fit more in my collection.

The texture of the shadow is so buttery it really isn't too different to a number of high end brands I have tried and is one of the easiest shadows to blend. The pigmentation is excellent and the staying power (with a primer as always) is perfect - it lasts the whole day.

The costs £7 each - which may seem a little pricey - but they often have a 'buy one get half off ' deal and if you have a loyalty card you get 10% off anyway.

This is my top eyeshadow single at the moment and I would recommend this a dozen times - infact I will be purchasing some other colours!





No comments:

Post a Comment