Friday, 22 May 2015

Three Makeup Brands I Haven't Tried.. But Want To!

Hi Guys,

I am a makeup addict. There is no two ways about it. I buy a lot of makeup but tend to be a creature of habit and stick to the same brands. This means that a lot of brands have been ignored by me and it is time for this to stop.

I have only included here brand that can easily be bought in the UK.

Bare Minerals

I have never tried mineral makeup at all. From any brand. It is really their eyeshadows and blushes that intrigue me from this brand. They are always really well reviewed on Youtube and the quads have some really interesting colours. I do quite like the look of Well Rested too!



Smashbox

I know this is still quite a new brand, but their primers are meant to be so good. The background for this brand was photography and the primers were to prevent touch ups. I am little put off by their eyeshadows ad I know that people love the Photo Op Shadows, but the others are meant to be a little disappointing.



Clinque

I have used their blemish balm for some time and I really do enjoy using it. I have not tried any of their makeup, however and the Colour Pop blushes are not only gorgeous looking but pigmented too. I know this brand is a staple for so many women.

What brands do you want to try?

Helen xx



No comments:

Post a Comment