Tuesday, 26 May 2015

Three Ways To Wear: The Basic Vest Top

Hi Guys,

Again my love for Polyvore is still going strong and I decided to use it yet again for my three ways to wear series. This time I am just looking at the Humble Vest Top. Again this post is less of shopping wishlist (where I look specifically at affordable clothes etc) this is an inspiration post. So I would look for clothes similar to this and create outfits form this.

Vest Top Casual

Here I have brought in one of my favourite items the Palazzo trouser. They are very comfortable and they can look really quite beautiful.

Vest Top Feminine Biker

I really like this look, the skirt is very girly and pretty, but the biker jacket really roughs it up. Add this to the rose earrings, the lipstick and the heels and this is gorgeous for nights out or even nice lunches.

Edgy Work

This skirt is sexy and smart, yet the tartan print keeps it current. This style can be bought from so many shops. Add this to the shoes and the jacket this is something that will really make you stand out from the crowd!

Helen xx


No comments:

Post a Comment